- PUBG Mobile’s addiction was declared a gaming disorder by NIMHANS in India after WHO declared its excessive gaming as ‘serious mental health condition.’
- When Royale Pass was introduced in PUBG Mobile, it boosted the company’s revenues by 365%!
- PUBG Mobile moderators have not been shy to ban players. In one day, they have banned more than 30,000 people. Just recently they banned 12 pros from PUBGM.
- PUBGM is responsible for the growth of many gaming channels in India like Dynamo Gaming. He has added more than a million subscribers since the launch of PUBGM in India. Most of his subs are Indian.
- PUBGM conducted Campus championship, first ever in India, with collaboration of OPPO mobile phones. It was a huge success for them.
PUBGM is a prime example that shows freemium model works wonders in India.